Start FX trading today. You can choose between 2 account types – Classic or Exchange. Exchange account has extremely low floating spreads (average EURUSD spread is 0.19 pips), tiny commissions. Classic account has fixed spreads, no commissions. Classic account is not suitable for news trading. Both account types include trading with guaranteed no-requotes and fast execution speed.
|Spreads||Starting from 0 pips||Fixed spreads|
|EURUSD spread||from 0.0 pips (average 0.19 pips)||1 pip, fixed|
|Commissions||2 USD per 100 000 USD traded, side
(0.0020% of the order size in base currency)
|Average execution speed||0.2 seconds||0.2 seconds|
|Minimum deposit||300 EUR, GBP or USD||100 EUR, GBP or USD|
|More info on Exchange Account||More info on Classic Account|
Let’s get started!
Open a live account now and trade with real money and with the best trading conditions on the planet.
Get a demo account if you are completely new. It’s a good opportunity to learn trading risk free or to try different new strategies.
- Leverage available: 1:500
- Execution model: DMA (direct market access), NDD (no-dealing-desk), STP (straight-through processing)
- Base currencies: EUR, GBP or USD
- Min trade size: 0.01 lots
- Margin call / stopout: 100% / 30%
- Trading style on Exchange account: Absolutely all trading styles are accepted – high-frequency and high volume trading with EA-s and algos, hedging allowed, FIFO rule not applicable
- Primary trading server: London (backups in New York)
Forex Trading Terms
We never requote as we want you to trade with us forever. The general forex trading terms can be found below.
- No requotes, no dealer intervention
- BBO, market execution, positive slippage
- Trading platform – MetaTrader4
- Spreads fixed or from 0 pips
- Forex instruments – 60 currency pairs
- Precious metals – gold and silver
- Maximum leverage up to 1:500
- Margin call / stop out level – 100 / 30%
- Minimum opening deposit: 100 EUR, GBP or USD
- Minimum trade size – starting from 0.01
- Telephone trading – yes
- Account currency – EUR, GBP, USD
- Commissions – zero on Classic account
- Scalping, hedging and expert advisors allowed
You can choose the leverage level that suits your trading style and risk appetite, putting you in a position to take advantage of market movements as you choose. Clients can choose their appropriate leverage when they open their account or at a later by contacting customer support at email@example.com. If a new client does not inform us about a desired leverage then a default leverage of 1:500 is applied. Higher leverage means higher risks.
We set no limits on placing orders as you can even place orders within the spread. FX traders can execute a number of orders with Armada Markets, including:
|Market execution||Buy limit||Sell limit||Buy stop|
|Sell stop||Take profit||Stop loss||Good till cancelled|